Saturday, April 9, 2011

a big goal, a project, and randomness

i decided today that something big needs to happen with my diet. i'm not out of shape, but i really could eat healthier. and i guess i could also tone a bit. so tomorrow marks the first day of healthy eating. i have a goal to try and conquer before the sweets is home. that is to lose fifteen pounds. i can do it, i know i can, and i think that if i keep track of it on here and post pictures and my progress then it will really help. being  dancer, it's easy to stay fit but what i put into my body is also very important. starting tomorrow, i will not eat fast food, anything but wheat bread, chocolate, and i will be cutting down to two diet cokes a day. i drink a lot of diet coke, so cutting down to two a day will be a huge step at first. i will eat more grains, vegetables and fruits. eighty three days to lose fifteen pounds. that doesn't seem like such a big deal. now. let's see what i say in about a week when i really just want a bagel and a chocolate bar. 

i've always dealt with a little bit of an eating disorder and i really just want to be done with it. i have major body image issues and it's not good and it consumes my thoughts about 90% of the time. it's horrible. it's time to get down to business and just be happy with who i am, because in the end it's all i really have. so, for the next eighty-three days i will document my progress on here and hopefully it helps. 

i'm having such a hard time deciding what to send mr. sweets for his birthday. he will be thirty-one{i joke with him all the time that he is an old man} and he would rather have something homemade than store bought. which is all fine and dandy, but what the heck do i make?!? we joked about me making a seven foot long card, so maybe i will be creative and come up with something. the next week or two will be all about brainstorming and then i will ned to get down to business and come up with something. 

one of these days{soon, i promise}, i will write an "about me" post. i'm sure you all would like to know a little bit about me and my story. well, hopefully :) 

sorry if this post was a little debbie downer, i just had to get it out and write it publicly. i feel like it will help. 



this is me here people. i can be quite the character and i love my photobooth on my laptop, so get used to pictures. lots and lots of pictures. hopefully not all of them just of me, that would be boring. i really want a nice camera to take some awesome snaps with. maybe for my birthday. hmmm. 


{my hair is getting so long, finally, sheesh}

xoxo,
jessica michel

No comments:

Post a Comment