Tuesday, April 12, 2011

thoughtful tuesday

skype dates with the sweets make me smile. they are never long enough though. yeah, we talk for three hours at a time, but that still isn't long enough. he calculated that in the time that he is gone we will have talked for 90 hours. how cute that he calculated that :) that's a lot of JUST talking. but we are learning quite a bit about each other, that's for darn sure. i can't wait to not talk, and you know, do other things{wink,wink}. two and a half months to go. time is flying by and i couldn't be happier about it. i miss him so much and just want him home safely. we have so many fun things to look forward to this summer and i just want them to happen NOW. i know, i know, i need to be patient. or as he says "be patient my little grasshopper". too cute is what he is. i adore that man beyond words and he truly means the world to me. i'm such a lucky girl. 

{time until the boyfriend is home}
months: two and a half
weeks: twelve
days: eighty-two
skype dates: twenty. 

not bad 
not bad at all.
i got this,
i can do this,
i can be strong and make it. 
i know i can. 

seeing couples makes me so jealous. like, seriously, i just want to tell people to stop being cute around me because it makes me want to scream because i miss the sweets so much. the only couples that don't make me want to throw a tantrum are older couples. mostly because old couples are so adorable and i can't be mad at them for loving each other so much. 

i ate pretty well yesterday. i'm off to a good start! i can't wait to see the transformation in the next two months. i really also need to work a tan. i'm casper over here and it isn't okay! my boyfriend who is in iraq and covered in his uniform all the time will probably be more tan than i am when he comes home. sad day.

i will leave you with a few snaps from the weekend. sunday was spent with my dad. it was lovely to spend a whole day with just my daddy. it needs to happen more often. 

 {i get my diet coke addiction from my dad}

 {love me some REI sale}



 {pops shoe shopping}

 {cute baby clothes are nordies that make me want a baby...NOW}


 {daddy}


 {love me some stella}
 {nobody should wear those ugly flipper toe sock shoe things. i don't even know their name, but they are ridiculous and should be banned from this earth. immediately if not sooner. thanks. }


i don't have the time to flip the photos the right way, so just tilt your head for the time being. sorry in advance for the neck ache. 

hope everyone is having a lovely tuesday. i am!

xoxo,

jessica michel

No comments:

Post a Comment